Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Apparently times are tough for businesses in Wheaton these days, so we should try to support them as much as we can. With that in mind, I thought it would be helpful for people to share their recommendations for local restaurants.

I'll get the ball rolling myself:

I'm a big fan of Nava Thai on Fern St. It's been really crowded and slow on the weekends, so it's better to avoid peak hours. My favorite is the panang curry.

Royal Mile Pub (Scottish bar and food, on Price Ave. - www.royalmilepub.com) is more expensive, but has great food and a nice atmosphere. There's live music there on the weekends, but I haven't seen it yet. It gets crowded on the weekends too.

I recently tried Puente de Oro at Viers Mill and Reedie and thought it was good. Great refried beans especially.

Please add your own suggestions!

2 comments:

Chris G said...

just moved in, so this comment is a little late :) we've already come to love Woomi Garden. get korean bbq cooked at your table or try the lunch buffet

http://www.menutopia.com/GetVendorInfo.m?vendorId=8546

Sarah D. said...

I agree! We really like Woomi Garden too. I love how they give you a bunch of sides with your main course.